List:       kandula-dev
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd:problems with Kandula1
From:       Hannes Erven <hannes () erven ! at>
Date:       2006-10-11 22:33:23

Hi folks,

Dasarath Weeratunge wrote:

> Has anyone seen this before?
>

>>>AXIS error
>>>Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
>>>
>>>Fault - ; nested exception is:
>>>	org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>>org.apache.kandula.geronimo.TxHandler
>>>java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.kandula.geronimo.TxHandler
>>>	at
> org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.makeNewInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:302)

No, and - looking at the source - this should never happen.

#                h = (Handler)createInstance(c);

tries to cast to org.apache.axis.Handler, which TXHandler implements by
extending BasicHandler .

I must confess that I cannot imaging how to reproduce this... sorry. My
only guess is that maybe Kandula was built against a different axis
version than it is deployed in, or that something is wrong with the
geronimo jars.

HTH,

	-hannes