List:       kalyxo-devel
Subject:    [Kalyxo-devel] KDE 3.4.2 Backport...
From:       Patrick Dreker <patrick () dreker ! de>
Date:       2005-09-13 11:34:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello...

Now I know as the person providing the server for ftp.(de.)ekhis.org I
probably should have known this, but the silence on the mailing lists
completely made me forget, that this project is still alive.

So I made a backport of KDE 3.4.2 form SID to Sarge, not knowing that I'd
duplicate work.

The packages are somewhat preliminary, as I have just made sure they compile,
but have not updated changelogs or maintainer information. Also I have not
yet solved the "dbus-packages-in-SID-have-different-names" problem, but I
have just backported the dbus packages from SID to Sarge (no problems so
far).

On the other hand I *do* have *all* packages compiled and running...

So I'd say best would be, if I somehow join the "official" kalyxo/ekhis
effort, instead of continuing to do duplicate work. I do need the packages
for internal purposes anyways, so I can just as well  build them in concert
with someone.

So: where are the packages "developed"? Is there some kind of repository?

Thanks,
Patrick
--
Patrick Dreker

GPG KeyID  : 0xFCC2F7A7 (Patrick Dreker)
Fingerprint: 7A21 FC7F 707A C498 F370  1008 7044 66DA FCC2 F7A7
Key available from keyservers