List:       kalyxo-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kalyxo-devel] Accepted quickpackage 3 (source all)
From:       Christoffer Sawicki <qerub () home ! se>
Date:       2005-09-04 10:31:49

Hello,

>  quickpackage - Debianizer for Dummies

Quickpackage is a script too generate a sane debian/ directory skeleton that
works. You can use it as a replacement for checkinstall or dh_make.

Feel free to test this package and give me any comments or suggestions. I want
to keep the script *simple*, but some additional features could go in.

How-to use Quickpackage:
% cd kewl-kde-app-0.2
% quickpackage
% debuild