List:       kalyxo
Subject:    Re: [Kalyxo-devel] Is kalyxo project alive?
From:       Kévin_Ottens <ervin () ipsquad ! net>
Date:       2005-07-19 7:07:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Le Mardi 19 Juillet 2005 08:22, Patrick Dreker a écrit  :
> Would it be possible to get some "overall updates" on what is going on, and
> what is going to happen with Kalyxo? After the server outage some months
> ago it seemed like the project had vanished, and updates were difficult to
> come by... What is the current state?

Well, we really had some bad luck, so I can even say that we'll be forced to
rename the project. If everything goes well it'll officially happen soon.

Before the issues we encountered, we were in the process to announce some nice
things. We didn't announce immediately because we lacked mirror space, and
unfortunately we've been hit by real issues just after.

> Concerning mirror space: I could also offer mirror space located in Germany
> on the site hosting www.debianforum.de (german Debian Web Forum) and one of
> the debian-volatile mirrors in germany.

Nice! :-)
Thanks for the offer again, let's hope our primary mirror will be up soon... I
guess that summer holydays won't help though. :-/

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."