List:       kalyxo
Subject:    Is kalyxo project alive?
From:       Pedro Jurado Maqueda <melenas () kdehispano ! org>
Date:       2005-07-18 21:54:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

From many time ago, kalyxo repository is not avaliable, and the maillist are
almost dead.

If someone out there is reading this ;-), I can offer a server with a good
bandwith and enough space for the repository, it's host
http://www.kdehispano.org web page too.

I can offer too some of my debian packages like cubetest or kgeography,
Happily, kiosktool is now part of Debian thanks to Isaac Clerencia, my
sponsor.

Sorry by not offer the server before, but until yesterday I was very busy
studying for some competitive examinations.

Cheers