List:       juniper-nsp
Subject:    Re: [j-nsp] ISIS route leaking from Level2 to Level1
From:       Cydon Satyr <cydonsatyr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-18 15:01:03

Thanks!

I was under the impression that, when you export an external route (OSPF)
into level 1 only (to level 1) on L1/2 routers - this route will not be
installed back into these routers - a sort of failsafe mechanism in ISIS
for routes which do not have up/down bit set. But it looks like this is
only when this same route is advertised to BOTH level1 and level2.

Setting up/down bit manually does make it easier...

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Krzysztof Szarkowicz <kszarkowicz@gmail.com