List:       juniper-nsp
Subject:    [j-nsp] Loop Free Alternates for OSPF
From:       magno <massimo.magnani () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-25 10:31:13

Hi List!

  I have read and tested LFA for OSPF in LAB and I really like it. I am
aware of the drawbacks on certain topologies (it doesn't work very well on
square topology for instance) but the feature looks cool!

  so  I am looking for any real world implementation because I am very
tempted to deploy it on one of my customer network.

  Is there anyone who could share experiences ?

  Thanks a lot!

  Massimo.