List:       juniper-nsp
Subject:    Re: [j-nsp] e320 service module
From:       Anurag Khare <khareanurag () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-26 2:06:38

The ES2-S1 SERVICE module is only compatible with the LM4 linecards (front cards, aka \
ES2 4G LM). Please see \
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/hardware/erx/junose100/hw-e120-e320-hardware/overview.html#t-lm-ioa-combos. \
Both the front (linecard/module) & rear (IOA) cards are necessary in all E-Series \
routers.