List:       juniper-nsp
Subject:    Re: [j-nsp] (no subject)
From:       S B <akdamar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-25 16:08:06

Erdem,
Thanks again.I tried it.

Below you can see my config.
[edit interfaces]

M10i-re0# show
traceoptions {
    file intf size 10m files 2;

e1-0/0/0:2 {
        traceoptions {
        flag all;

 After I run monitor start intf I see a few log like these.

Apr 25 18:46:32 Going idle, 11 sync writes, 9 sync reads, 0 ifstate
msgs, 0 ifstate reads, 0 rtb msgs, 0 rtb reads, 2422 usec
Apr 25 18:46:32 Received SIGCHLD, collecting zombies.
Apr 25 18:46:32 Received SIGCHLD, collecting zombies.

 But I expect ospf logs or other packets logs at least.
What do you think about?What is the problem?