List:       juniper-nsp
Subject:    RE: [j-nsp] User Authentication
From:       "Scott Morris" <swm () emanon ! com>
Date:       2004-09-22 15:48:35

Likely because you're saying that the encrypted version of your password is
'jobe99', which means whatever you type in to the password field - AFTER it
goes through the hashing process - 'jobe99' will be the answer.  (which is
highly unlikely to ever occur)

Try using the plain-text-password and that should work better for you.

Scott