List:       juddi-user
Subject:    Re: jUDDI-client and Oracle Registry?
From:       Kurt T Stam <kurt.stam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-15 20:20:59

tha1st wrote:
> Hello *,
>
> I would like to use juddi-client to inquiry ("find binding") a registered
> web service endpoint out of a Oracle Registry (Systinet).
>
> - Given the fact that Oracle is UDDIv3 compatible. Is that with juddi-client
> possible?
> - It's extremely hard to find a juddi-client java code sample. could please
> somebody point me in the right direction?
>
> thanks for any help!!
>
> grtx,
> \thomas

Hi Thomas,

The short answer is yes, however it appears we have a bit of cleanup to
do (see the "jUDDI and SSL" thread).
which we are working on right now. You can follow progress here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-336

It'd be great if you could test :), once we're done with fixing this.

--Kurt