List:       juddi-user
Subject:    RE: jUDDI question
From:       "Wang, Ming-Fang" <Ming-Fang.Wang () fnf ! com>
Date:       2005-03-03 18:41:29

When you create a data source you must use some connection pool created
in Tomcat. When you create that connection pool, you need to provide
class name for jdbc driver that connects to your mysql. Make sure the
jar file that include the jdbc driver is in one of the lib directory:
	Common/lib, shared/lib or webapps/WEB-INF/lib.
-Ming