List:       juddi-dev
Subject:    Re: Apache JUDDI v2.0 Release
From:       Tom Cunningham <tcunning () redhat ! com>
Date:       2009-07-22 17:31:53

I'd like to test out JUDDI-221 tonight, which was re-opened post-2.0.rc7
- there's been some chatter on the user list about that one.       Other
than that I see no problems with this plan.

The remaining issues are :

JUDDI-251 : Remove dtd reference from juddi.xml
JUDDI-266 : update ingres create_database.sql
JUDDI-89 : JDBC Datastore performance improvements

The first two are low-risk/low-reward - we might think about pulling in
JUDDI-266 since it would be pretty easy.    JUDDI-89 needs to be pushed
out to a future 2.x release -  I've attempted to merge the patches in
but have had problems with the patches the few times I've tried.