List:       juddi-dev
Subject:    RE: Removing jar files from jUDDI CVS
From:       "Viens, Steve" <Stephen.Viens () FMR ! COM>
Date:       2004-03-16 18:47:57

Yeah,

I figured that we'd be making Ant script changes due to this.  Axis does
just what Anou mentions - does not attempt to compile particular parts of
the source when dependent libraries are not present.

Also thought we'd add more feedback to the build process to indicate that a
particular target was/wasn't - is/isn't built due to a missing dependency.

Steve