List:       juddi-dev
Subject:    Re: [RESULT] JaxMe has now graduated (Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation)
From:       "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding () gbiv ! com>
Date:       2004-03-10 2:04:52

> There was a VOTE on pmc@incubator and we are VOTE'd to graduate JaxMe.
> Please go ahead and adjust
> the web site and wish you all best of luck :)
>
> thanks,
> dims

Dims, as I have mentioned before, we cannot vote on such things
on a private list, which is why I did not vote and why you did not
receive sufficient +1s to graduate from incubator.  I have no
objection to moving ahead, but right now the only vote you have
is my +1.  Please record the votes by incubator PMC members on the
public list.

Private voting is only allowed for personnel issues, NDA-covered
issues, and security-related issues prior to their public release.

....Roy