List:       juddi-dev
Subject:    logo
From:       "Andy Cutright" <Andy.Cutright () borland ! com>
Date:       2003-12-24 20:24:33

hi all,

i've got a logo in cvs,
ws-juddi/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/juddi.jpg. i've got
the original gimp format .xcf on my personal box. if we need a .gif or
different format, we can do that easily. remember i don't create graphic
art for a living ;)

the reason we have the horrible logo currently is i don't quite
understand what forrest is doing to the images under site tree. the rest
of the site pops up like you expect; the images get copied from some
other directory apparently. i'll have to dig into the ant and forrest
files, etc., to puzzle that out a bit. hopefully, i'll have that fixed
in the next few days, and it will appear on the public website. i'll
also put the .xcf in cvs once i can be sure i'm not putting it someplace
forrest will trip over.

i'll also put this image into the infrastructure archives (the cvs
module 'committers'), hopefully. that's got a build system as well, so
i'll have to puzzle over that. solving that is not a high priority.

cheers,
andy