List:       jpackage-discuss
Subject:    Re: [JPackage-discuss] Java/Linux packager wanted
From:       "Brent McConnell" <bmcconnell () novell ! com>
Date:       2008-11-14 18:25:19

Our project consists of making the Kablink Teaming project available via
BuildService.  Teaming uses around 100 Java libraries, 50 or so are
available in BuildService currently via the Jpackage project.  The goal
of this project is to make all the needed dependencies of Teaming
available in BuildService.  There are project notes that contain all the
library dependencies on the kablink.org website at
http://www.kablink.org/ssf/a/do?p_name=ss_forum&p_action=1&binderId=332&action=view_permalink&entityType=folderEntry&entryId=725 \
(you may need to be create an account).

We have allocated funds for this project over the next 2 quarters if we
can find a qualified individual or organization to take it on.

Brent