List:       jpackage-discuss
Subject:    [JPackage-discuss] interested in providing a public mirror
From:       "Mark K. Mellis" <mkmlists () mellis ! com>
Date:       2008-06-14 20:48:59

Hi,

The company who's systems I manage uses jpackage and is interested in
giving back to the community by operating a public mirror for the
jpackage repositories. This mirror would be located in Silicon Valley.

If the project is interested in having a new public mirror in Silicon
Valley, please contact me at the address or phone number below.

...Mark

Mark K. Mellis
mkm@trueoutcomes.com
+1 866 657 5671 x101