List:       jpackage-discuss
Subject:    Re: [JPackage-discuss] JBoss4-minimal
From:       Will Tatam <will.tatam () red61 ! com>
Date:       2008-02-28 14:49:57

The 4.0.4 release is quite old now, we are working on 4.2.X at the
moment so you might be best putting up with the extra dependencies
rather than doing too much with the 4.0.4 package which will be removed
from jpackage as soon as 4.2.X is ready

The current packaging for 4.2 has lumped everything together due to user
feedback to redhat. I am pushing for the jpackage packing to allow more
selective installation

Will

cem wrote:
> Where can I get the source for this so that I can modify it to suite my
> needs?

Will Tatam
Systems Architect
Red61