List:       jornada
Subject:    [jornada] Weighty note. You must to read.
From:       "Miles Rojas" <ckak () bestileapparel ! com>
Date:       2006-10-22 19:37:51

The great predictions are drawn up.
The increase is up to 70% recently.
(MXXR) is the gainful deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling results of this highly capable oil company exceeded all its \
expectations.  Once this information hits the road there will be no stopping this \
one. these days it's approximately 0.022 but we are thinking it to triple.
Once the info is made and the PR gets into full swing.
Don't lose moment and miss out.  We recommend you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and you have little time. We have been told that Monday \
is the day this one will shoot. Find your position  before that happens.