List:       jornada
Subject:    Re: [jornada] Jornada 56x status update
From:       alexgrosy () t-online ! de (Alex Lange)
Date:       2006-09-25 10:26:14

Hi,

Sorry not yet, I'm currently on a 233 MHz Machine and building a OE release
takes ages on this Machine.
Building a release is simple, just checkout the latest OE branch and adjust
the configuration for the J56x. Use the latest 2.6.16 kernel from
handhelds.org which builds fine.
maybe someone with a fast machine wants to build an image?

kind regards,
Alex

--
Alex Lange (irc.handhelds.org: Chicken in #opie.de, #opie and
#handhelds.org)