List:       jornada
Subject:    Re: [jornada] Kernel 2.6, Jornada 720, configs?
From:       "Kristoffer Ericson" <kristoffer_e1 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-23 11:53:13

Greetings,

I never got the 2.6.13 working for me. The 2.6.17 versions works alot better
and should really be faster than any other kernel out there.
I dont have a config with me, but one suggestion is to download the jlime
development snapshot and extract the config from /proc/config.gz.

Best wishes
Kristoffer