List:       jornada
Subject:    Re: [jornada] Interesting alternative to the Jornada
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Far=E9?=" <fahree () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-17 22:13:13

Nice thing. I've made a choice in the opposite direction, though, by
purchasing a Toshiba Libretto U105 as a replacement for my Jornada 820
--  it's twice smaller and the ability to run all my PC apps and store
all my data was a definite plus.

                AMAZING BUT TRUE ...

There is so much sand in Northern Africa that if it were spread out it
would completely cover the Sahara Desert.