List:       jornada
Subject:    Re: [jornada] SOLVED Trying to get Linux into a j728
From:       "Mauricio Hernandez Z." <mhz.chile () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 4:58:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

it works perfectly now (the booting, I mean).

The solution was simple:

In the linux side (my PC), I renamed the files to vmlinuz and initrd.
No '.' nor '-' characters of any kind, plain names with no extensions

I had to do nothing else.

When I tried to do same thing in the CE side (using the explorer, I saw
I was modifying the names but in reality I was repeating stuff.

Thank you guys!

Obvioulsy, I documented everythin I did on a personal wiki. Once it is
ready for public I will make it available or add it to wherever you
suggest to me. Also, I will translate it into spanish.
--=20
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

www.ubuntu-cl.org
www.edubuntu.org
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.