List:       jornada
Subject:    [jornada] JTAG / Jornada 568
From:       David Reynolds <david () reynoldsfamily ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-10-11 14:22:10

Hi,

I still have my old HP Jornada 568 laying about in a semi broken state,
so I'll ask this question again in the small hope that more people may
have joined the list since I last asked.

Does anyone anywhere near me have any JTAG equipment capable of fixing
my Jornada?  Or would anyone consider building me something and posting
it to me?

Thanks for you help.

David
--