List:       jornada
Subject:    [jornada] F0.8.2 reboot hda: lost interrupt
From:       Adam Pribyl <covex () ahoj ! fsik ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2005-09-15 9:00:35

Is anybody who is using familiar 0.8.2 with 2.4 kernel able to
reboot/shutdown Jornada? Every time I issue reboot after
stoping cardmgr I get repeating "hda: lost interrupt" message and reboot
does not continue. This leads to unclearly umounted FS with lot of
errors every time a reboot. :( With 2.6 on same system this does not
happen.

With debian image, gentoo etc. this seems to work ok. Does anybody knows
why this could happen? I've read about some issue with 2.4 kernel that
could cause this, but it is not the case as same kernel I used in debian.
Could that be 2.4 + cardmgr problem?

Thanks

Adam Pribyl