List:       john-users
Subject:    Re: [john-users] Cracking rar password with rar-opencl
From:       Solar Designer <solar () openwall ! com>
Date:       2021-01-12 15:47:12

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 04:19:07PM +0100, Anton Berggren wrote:
> Something else to try?

While others might (or might not) suggest something, personally I don't
intend to, and I support your earlier suggestion of just giving up.

If it were your own archive with a forgotten password, that would both
give more things to try and make it more obvious (why) people should
continue suggesting things. ;-)

Alexander