List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: JMeter Unsuccessful Https File Upload of Raw contents
From:       Dmitri T <glinius () live ! com>
Date:       2022-01-26 11:08:11

You're supposed to provide an example successful request and the file
you're uploading, it can be captured using a sniffer tool like Wireshark
<https://www.wireshark.org/> or Fiddler
<https://www.telerik.com/fiddler>, only this way we'll be able to come
up with the relevant JMeter configuration required to replicate the request.

In the mean time I can only suggest trying recording the request using
JMeter's HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
<https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.html>

 1. Start JMeter's HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
 2. Import JMeter's certificate into your browser (or system
    certificates storage if the upload is being performed by other
    application), see *HTTPS recording and certificates* chapter of
    JMeter's documentation on HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
    <https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP(S)_Test_Script_Recorder>
 3. Copy the file you're going to upload to "bin" folder of your JMeter
    installation (or JMeter's current working directory if you're
    launching it from a desktop shortcut or whatever), see Recording
    File Uploads with JMeter
    <https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/recording-file-uploads-jmeter> for
    more details
 4. Perform the upload in the browser (or other application)
 5. JMeter should intercept the request and generate proper HTTP Request
    <https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request>
    sampler and HTTP Header Manager
    <https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Header_Manager>