List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Getting error in IBM MQ testing in Jmeter
From:       Dmitri T <glinius () live ! com>
Date:       2022-01-05 6:38:05

Just send or read the message to/from the queue/topic and if you won't
get NoClassDefFoundError
<https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError.html>it
will mean that JMeter has loaded your .jars

If you need to "know" beforehand - you can

 1. Add a Debug Sampler and View Results Tree listener
    <https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/how-debug-your-apache-jmeter-script>
    to your Test plan
 2. Select "True" from the   "System properties" dropdown
 3. Run your test in GUI mode
 4. Open Response Data -> Response Body tabs of the View Results Tree
    listener
 5. Look for "java.class.path" property
    <https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/essential/environment/sysprop.html>
 6. The property should contain your .jars

On 1/5/2022 8:24 AM, Smruti Koyande wrote:
> Hii,
>
> As suggested, I have directly pasted the jar files in the lib folder and
> run the Jmeter.
> Now, How can I know that Jmeter loads those jars successfully.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Smruti Koyande
>
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 11:42 AM Dmitri T<glinius@live.com>  wrote:
>
>> If you want to use a relative path - go for 2 dots like:
>>
>> user.classpath=../lib/activemq;../lib/ibmmq
>>
>> an example can be found in user.properties file
>> <https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/rel/v5.4.3/bin/user.properties#L43>
>>
>> you can also specify absolute paths including drive letter
>>
>> user.classpath=c:/jmeter/lib/activemq;c:/jmeter/lib/ibmmq
>>
>> or just drop the  files to "lib" folder of your JMeter installation -
>> JMeter will automatically load them on startup.
>>
>> More information:
>>
>>    * What Is a Path? (And Other File System Facts)
>>      <https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/essential/io/path.html>
>>    * JMeter's Classpath
>>      <https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#classpath>
>>    * IBM MQ testing with JMeter - Learn How
>>      <https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/ibm-mq-testing-with-jmeter-learn-how>
>>

>> On 1/5/2022 7:55 AM, Smruti Koyande wrote:
>>> Hi Team,
>>> Can you help me with the below error.
>>>
>>> I want to do MQ based flow performance testing through Jmeter in our
>>> project.
>>> We are using IBM MQ. I have done below steps :
>>>
>>> 1. Downloaded com.ibm.mq.allclient.jar and javax.jms-api-2.0.1.jar
>>> 2. Saved the ibm MQ jar file in ./lib/ibmmq (ibmmq is a newly created
>>> folder)