List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Execute specific thread group
From:       Jmeter Tea <jmetertea () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-02-27 6:08:53

Hello,

We use each jmx file to contain several thread groups
Sometimes we need to execute one thread group in GUI
It's a bit confusing that Start is used both to start all test plan and
also specific thread group
Can there a rename for either of the commands? as Start Thread Group
Can there be a new key stroke for start a thread group as Ctrl+Alt+R?

Thank you