List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: How to Change the default folder where JTL are saved.
From:       sebb <sebbaz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-16 22:23:37

It defaults to the launch folder.

You can either start JMeter in a different folder, or update the jtl
name to include the absolute or relative path.

On 16 March 2016 at 19:53, Ernest Franklin
<Ernest.Franklin@aexp.com.invalid> wrote:
> How to Change the default folder where JTL are saved.  Currently it defau=
lts to the /bin folder.

> If there are further questions or concerns please contact me.
>

> American Express made the following annotations
>
> *************************************************************************=
*****

> "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient a=
nd may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the i=
ntended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the inf=
ormation included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you=
 have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mai=
l and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. =
Thank you."

> American Express a ajout=C3=A9 le commentaire suivant le Ce courrier et t=
oute pi=C3=A8ce jointe qu'il contient sont r=C3=A9serv=C3=A9s au seul desti=
nataire indiqu=C3=A9 et peuvent renfermer des

> renseignements confidentiels et privil=C3=A9gi=C3=A9s. Si vous n'=C3=AAte=
s pas le destinataire pr=C3=A9vu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisati=
on ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pi=C3=A8ce jointe est interdite.=
 Si vous avez re=C3=A7u cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en av=
iser par courrier et d=C3=A9truire imm=C3=A9diatement le courrier et les pi=
=C3=A8ces jointes. Merci.