List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Average Latency Time
From:       Deepak Shetty <shettyd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-15 20:00:04

This value is outputted in the the result .jtl file and can be averaged
using any tool.
I dont think any of the GUI listeners currently show this value
Also note the comment on connect time
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/glossary.html
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/listeners.html#csvlogformat