List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Facing a critical doubt/issue is Jmeter
From:       Steve Howard <stevedhoward () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-15 17:42:58

You still haven't defined what this means...

"my system allow one user to login once at a time" and "my application
supports only one user to use that session."

How does it do this?  Until you answer that very specifically and clearly,
no one will be able to help you.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Vikash kumar <vikashkumar@tracesoftware.in