List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Transaction Controller and children
From:       OL_userAjmeterDapacheDorg <onlineforumsinfo () nyc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2015-07-24 15:07:09

Hi,
Using jmeter proxy server with setting "Put each group in a new transaction controller".
This [seems] to allow us to match the functional steps/clicks in a written test plan
to logical jmeter groupings.
Using simple data writer format csv, we get all the http requests. How can we map a request to it's
transaction controller? EG:

threadgroup
  transaction1 (functional step: go to webpage)
     url1
     url2
     url3
  transaction2 (functional step: click logon)
     url1
     url2
     url3
     url4
     url300
  transaction3 (functional step:  Choose "My Orders")
     url1
     url2
     url3
     url4
     url700

We sort the csv data by elapsed time and see the longest request, "http://path/blahblah/do_something",
was 14000ms.
How can we identify what transaction group that request is part of?
Thanks.