List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: HTTP length content length question
From:       George <bamboocha324 () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2015-07-21 8:49:00

Hi,
well the payload size should be in your request header set as content-length and you \
can extract this value with a post processor. Maybe you can do the following.
1) create a post reg. expression to and add it as child to your http put request2) \
Set "Request Headers" for the "field check" option3) Put a ref. name and set the \
following req. expression: Content-Length: (\d+)4) Add a "Debug Sampler" and a "View \
Results Tree" and run your test. In the debug sampler your should be able to see the \
value of your regerence name. e.g "FileSize_1" should be the pure value (\d+) e.g. \
102842 OK.Now you need to "save" this value e.g. in a .txt file. Because next time \
you run the http put the value will be overwritten by the next http put.  For this \
you can do this with a beanshell. You have access to the ReferenceName via ctx in \
JMeter or vars.get().e.g. String filesize = vars.get("Reference_Name");Maybe you can \
first just try to print the output on your jmeter console with a simple \
"System.out.println("FileSize was:" + filesize); So in general in your http header \
request you should have access to the content-lenght and this is your file size you \
want to monitor. BrGeorge