List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: how to distribute load in jmeter
From:       "Erez Naim" <erez () theneura ! com>
Date:       2015-07-09 9:01:25

I will answer your third question:

Yes , you can do pretty easy... what you have to do is to create 5 different thread \
groups.

For each thread groups you create the desired script then you put under Number of \
threads 20 , for the 2nd 30 and for the 3rd 30 , etc... Then go to your Test Plan \
node and uncheck "Run Thread Groups consecutively (i.e. run group one at a time).

That should be it... try it out and let me know...

--Erez--