List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Signon to application as different users types
From:       Britto C <brittobtech () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-12 13:51:41

Hi,

If my understand is correct.. This is your problem

"Need to login with different user credentials. And different reports"

1) Add the CSV data set config for the login request.  ( referer csv data
set component reference in jmeter doc)
2) Create a csv with your users
eg:
user1,passwd
user2,pass
3) you can get use user,password as variables and use it in your login
request
4) Add a if controller to check the user prefix and execute the required
report

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 9:34 PM, rxfillpharm <rxfillpharm@yahoo.com.invalid=