List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    java.lang.IllegalStateException,"Non HTTP response message: Invalid use of BasicClientConnManager: c
From:       skchoppala <skchoppala () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-10 19:19:56

Hi,

I am using jmeter 2.11 and my test scenario consist of lot of file
downloads. I am using "Save Responses to a file" listener to really save the
file to the disk. The test also have other HTTP requests for normal login
operations for the web application. After couple of runs i am seeing all the
requests were failing and writing below error in jtl file. I googled and
found, BasicClientConnManager a singleton class and one thread allowed at
any given point. AndI have my thread group with single thread. Can anyone
through some light?

1415382113162,0,/namingportal/html/js/liferay/available_languages.jsp,Non
HTTP response code: java.lang.IllegalStateException,"Non HTTP response
message: Invalid use of BasicClientConnManager: connection still allocated.
Make sure to release the connection before allocating another one.",Thread
Group 1-1,text,false,1319,0
1415382113162,0,/namingportal/c/portal/logout,Non HTTP response code:
java.lang.IllegalStateException,"Non HTTP response message: Invalid use of
BasicClientConnManager: connection still allocated.
Make sure to release the connection before allocating another one.",Thread
Group 1-1,text,false,1319,0
1415382113163,0,/namingportal/web/customercenter/login,Non HTTP response
code: java.lang.IllegalStateException,"Non HTTP response message: Invalid
use of BasicClientConnManager: connection still allocated.
Make sure to release the connection before allocating another one.",Thread
Group 1-1,text,false,1319,0
1415382113163,0,/namingportal/html/js/liferay/available_languages.jsp,Non