List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Jasper Reports for JMeter 2.5
From:       sebb <sebbaz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-23 12:23:43

On 23 November 2011 04:31, vineeth <vineeth.sasidharan@spi.com> wrote:
> I have integrated the reports but it degrades Jmeter2.5 to Jmeter2.3.

If you can run the tool offline, then just have two JMeter
installations - one for running the tests, and another for later
analysis.

> Is there any other reporting frameworks available for JMeter2.5?

For any long-running / high transaction rate testing, JMeter should be
used with minimal reporting to reduce the load.
Usually best to use JMeter non-GUI mode with CSV output.

The CSV output files can be used with spreadsheets and other analysis tools.
Take your pick.