List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Problems in handling the AJAX request
From:       Felix Frank <ff () mpexnet ! de>
Date:       2010-12-21 13:43:14

On 12/21/2010 02:24 PM, sandeep bhosale wrote:
> Thank You Felix for your kind help. I have done as per your suggesions. I am
> getting the response as Object Moved . Please see below response

> <h2>Object moved to <a href="/trunk/">here</a>.</h2>
>

> Now what I need to do to fix this. For the verification I have recorded the
> same feature using the Badboy and reran the script and it is giving me the
> expected Result. So i am really stuck here in jmeter.

Good analysis there.

Next step is to very carefully compare the exact request headers that
Jmeter sends (faulty?) and that your browser sends (correct).

Jmeter shows the request in a tab of View Results Tree. Badboy should
show you the browser's request (otherwise, use e.g. Firefox +
LiveHTTPHeaders).

Keep it up,
Felix