List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Testing Sharepoint 2010 web services with different users
From:       Mariusz W <mawasak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-15 8:54:27

Hi,
In Sharepoint is NTLM authentication por pages I think - did you do this for
one user and ask how to do it using  more?  - if so You can use for example
"CSV Data Set Config"-  or ask how to do authentication in general? and why
do you use  WebService sampler (Are you testing site/page or web service? -
if service maybe you should use WS-Security in soap message)

Regards,
Mariusz