List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: need to test Input/output, can i will be possible with Jmeter
From:       gpub <affablepreet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 8:20:55

thanks guys!! yes agreed too, i have been using Jmeter from quite a long
time, i know its all about the Get and Post thing, web services.

Now here i am not clear with the Input/output part, Since i have not done
this with jmeter. What all samplers and controllers do i need to add up or
any thing else do i need to check the performance of number of users
uploading/downloading the larger documents from different location.

Can you guys share your savvy thoughts on it

Regards
GP