List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Does the HTTP Proxy Server record Basic Authentication?
From:       Deepak Shetty <shettyd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-29 17:47:22

Hi
You would use an Authorization Manager in Jmeter and specify a username
/base url there
The proxy server does remove Cookie and Authorization headers so I guess you
wouldnt get to see the Authorization header(
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Proxy_Server
)

regards
deepak