List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: how to create a POST with defaults in dynamic forms?
From:       sebb <sebbaz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-27 15:51:41

On 27/02/2008, Tom Fernandes <anyaddress@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I want to extract fields and values from dynamically created forms (I neither
>  know the amount of the fieldnames, the names of the fieldnames nor their
>  values on before I get the form).

Do you at least know how the maximum number of fields?

Is the HTML reasonably well-structured?

If so, then the
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Regular_Expression_Extractor

or perhaps the

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#XPath_Extractor

can create a set of variables for the fields.

The POST data parameters fields will ignore any parameters that
resolve to blanks.

The Debug Sampler

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Debug_Sampler

can be used in testing.