List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Size assertion
From:       sebb <sebbaz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-25 22:54:21

On 25/02/2008, Binod Gupta <bgupta@successfactors.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

>  It seems the size assertion does not work as expected when I enable the
>  optional http parameter to retrieve all the embedded resources from html
>  files.
>

>  The size assertor uses the size of the html file and not the combined
>  size of all the embedded resources and the html file. I was able to fix
>  this issue and would like to roll over this change to the repository

Given that this is a change to the existing behaviour, there may be
test plans that rely on the existing behaviour, so any patch needs to
allow for this - i.e. it should be optional.

If you wish to provide a patch, please create a Bugzilla issue and
then reopen and attach the patch. The patch should be in unified diff
format.