List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: JMeter Response code: Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException
From:       Dhanashri Bhate <dhanashri_bhate () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-11-28 15:45:04

Hi,
  Got it now... my mistake! i had put complete web page as (i.e. starting with \
http://... ) in the server name field in HTTP defaults. Removed http:// and now it \
works.  Thanks for ur patience !

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
  Are you sure you are using the *exact* same host name?

Check the Request Pane in the View Results Tree Listener; you should
be able to copy and paste from there to your browser.