List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Jmeter for functional testing
From:       "Jian Tong" <TongJ () Toronto ! CBC ! CA>
Date:       2007-01-26 16:06:58

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Thank you very much Git, Dinesh ... I will look into it following your suggestions.

I really appreciate your help.

Jian

> > > git <git@cubicalland.com> 01/26/07 7:47 AM >>>

Jian,

I also have had positive experience of JMeter for functional testing of
web applications.  I wrote up the basic technique here
http://nerds-central.blogspot.com/2006/08/pushing-envelope-with-jmeter.html.  For \
this I use JMeter its self as the testing controller as we are not in a Java \
environment so ant does not make much sense for us as a tool.

Cheers

AJ

www.cubicalland.com
www.nerds-central.blogspot.com