List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: JMeter -- StackOverflow problem
From:       sebb <sebbaz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-22 0:53:32

If JMeter is causing stack overflow on the server, but other clients
don't, then there must be some difference in the HTTP requests that
JMeter makes.

Most likely candidates are headers and cookies; once you have found
these, you can add them to the testplan so JMeter no longer causes the
overflow.

However, that doesn't solve the underlying problem, which is that the
server ought not to react that way to JMeter - or any other client -
there must be a bug in the application.

Unless your organisation has total control over the clients that can
talk to the application (and all the changes to settings that that
users might make), then the bug really ought to be fixed...