List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: problem in retrieve username and password thru text file
From:       benmao ben <benmaobenbenz () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 3:37:44

Hi,
  Sorry, is my mistake.. i realize i should have enter file name.. not path..
  So yeah, after i enter only file name (usr.csv) in the textbox, my threads all \
works perfectly..   Thanks to yiping for telling me about the absolute path error. It \
guides me to search more about it and gets my test plan work.. =)

benmao ben <benmaobenbenz@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I just realise my error in jmeter.log is :ERROR - jmeter.config.CSVDataSet: Failed \
to read file: C:\Documents and \
Settings\Admin\Desktop\jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\bin\usr.csv

I'm currently using version 2.1.1... is there any ways for me to continue using this \
version with csvDataConfig? i search from the web and it says need to convert \
absolute path to jmeter startup directory will solve this problem. But my jmeter.bat \
is in bin\jmeter.bat. Therefore i also save my csv file in bin\usr.csv... Did i did \
anything wrong? What should i enter in the path value?

wrote:
Absolute path support has been added; it will be in the next release
(and is in the nightly builds).

S.
On 30/03/06, Yiping Yang wrote:
> To get 'post' and 'get' method, really depends on the code, if the code
> you're testing only accept username and password in get method, I'm not sure
> if the 'path method' will work, just have a try.
> You test plan seems ok, but CSVDataConfig should be put outside the login
> page. Usually I put it before HttpCookieManager.
>
> I just notice one thing, in CSV data set config:
> filename=C:\JMeter-Root\jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\bin\text.c
> sv
> you put a absolute path. I never get bsolute path work before.
> try to use a relative path.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for \
2¢/min or less.