List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: How to let every HTTP requests have it's own delay or think time?
From:       sebb <sebbaz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-30 13:23:56

Before EACH request, ALL the timers that are in scope are added
together and applied.

If you want *every* request to use the same timer (may be different
actual time if it is a random one), just add it at the same level as
the requests.

Otherwise you need to add a timer for each request as in your example.